Sunday, March 8, 2009

Baby Announcements

So, here are the baby announcments I made to send out. I totally stole the ideas from a website but I did them myself with my oh-so-fun skills in photoshop. The website was charging something like $1.50 or $2.00/announcment! I thought that was outrageous so I did it myself and just ordered 5x7 prints from Walmart for something like 30 or 40 cents/print. Aren't I thirfty? We didn't use both of them but I think they are equally cute. Click on them to see them larger.

This is the one we actually sent out:

This was our second choice:

4 comments:

candy's clothes closet said...

Ok so I totally love your announcements. It does help that you have the cutest baby ever. I miss you guys I hope we see you soon.

Becca Christensen said...

I think they look great! Nice work Kel - and way to be thrifty!

Bethany said...

Very Cute kid. And we like your photography a lot. You have talent! Congrats on the home (where did you guys eventually settle?)
- Greg & Bethany Jones

Kris said...

I absolutely LOVED your announcement!!! I think with our next one I'll go digital!