Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mini Session: Andy and Emily

Remember these two?  Well, they are celebrating their first year of marriage in these beautiful photographs.  I love that you can tell they're truly in love.  OH...and I how I love (love, love, LOVE) kissing pictures!





And they're just as beautiful in color (but we particularly loved these in black and white)


Emily had this great idea of bringing this little chair for the session and I thought it was wonderful. 


And the whole family:

Thanks for another beautiful session!

3 comments:

Kristen McG said...

I hope they get a giant gallery wrap canvas of the second one in the chair... If it were me, I totally would!!! BEAUTIFUL work, Kelly!

Mindy Hiatt said...

Kelly I love this! Great Job!

Celeste said...

LOVE the chair. Love it. :)