Monday, September 26, 2011

I'm Lucky

Oh this little boy.  I love him.  I'm lucky to have him as my little boy.  He's made me into such a better person, but I guess that's just a part of becoming a mother.  I'm incredibly blessed to be able to see that sweet smile every day, to hear his laugh, to see him grow and run and explore. 

He was nothing but smiles for me during this little session.  I don't do a lot of portrait-type sessions with him.  Most of the photos we have of him are candid shot of him playing,  but once a year I make the effort to do some really nice ones.  I should do it more.



Simply couldn't just pick 1 of the next 4:

        



     





4 comments:

Kim Davis said...

Wow. That location is phenomenal! He is so adorable. Beautiful photos!

candy's clothes closet said...

He's lucky too! You are a great little momma:) Love the pics!! They really show his sweet personality.

Andrea said...

SO adorable! I am going to miss you taking our photos. :( Leon is cutie.

CGraves said...

Amazing Kelly! Wish you were still in town to take Finley and now baby Hayden's pics!