Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sunday is the Big Day

Tomorrow is the big day. We're going to become parents. We are so excited. I'll be going into the hospital to be induced at 7:30 am.

I can't believe the next time that I make a post that it will be announcing the birth of our first baby. It is so surreal. I can't even begin to describe the feelings I have right now.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers for a safe and healthy delivery for all of us: baby Leo, Me, and even Kyle!

I promise to post tons of photos of our little man as soon as I get home!

2 comments:

nicole said...

So today was the big day! I'm really excited for you, even though you won't read this for a while. I keep checking my email to see how everything went. You're in my prayers! Love you!

Becca Christensen said...

So excited to hear about everything. You are def in my thoughts and prayers. Love you girl. : ] And can't wait to see that beautiful baby boy!